Eligibility for Membership
LIB-MENA wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore membership of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18 years. You represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of the Site. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of LIB-MENA under this User Agreement or at law, LIB-MENA reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if LIB-MENA believes that person is under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by LIB-MENA. Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
· You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify LIB-MENA of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will LIB-MENA be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse LIB-MENA for any improper, unauthorised or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorised such access.
· You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by LIB-MENA's registration form (the "Registration Data").
· You will not include: (i) any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or (ii) the word "LIB" in your registration user ID.
· Your store name shall not include the word "LIB".
· You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if LIB-MENA has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of LIB-MENA under this User Agreement or at law, LIB-MENA has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
LIB-MENA may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person's authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to LIB-MENA upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, LIB-MENA without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
The LIB SafePay system means that payment for items on the Site may be made online or partly online through the LIB-MENA payment facilities called "MyWallet" or Cash On Delivery ("COD") (or other payment methods which LIB-MENA may make available on the Site from time to time)
By providing the MyWallet and COD payment facilities, LIB-MENA is merely facilitating the making of online payments by buyers possible but LIB-MENA is not involved in the process of buying and selling items on the Site. All sales and purchases on the Site continue to be bipartite contracts between the buyer and the seller of an item(s) and LIB-MENA is not responsible for any non-performance, breach or any other claim relating to or arising out of any contract entered into between any buyers and sellers, nor does LIB-MENA have any fiduciary duty to any user. You acknowledge and agree that LIB-MENA will hold your funds at your own risk.
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either LIB-MENA, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of LIB-MENA and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
Please report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to LIB-MENA. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify LIB-MENA. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of LIB-MENA under this User Agreement or at law, LIB-MENA may limit, suspend or withdraw a user's access to the Site and/or a user's membership of the Site or remove hosted content. Also LIB-MENA can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
You agree to indemnify and hold LIB-MENA and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
f any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and LIB-MENA with respect to the subject matter hereof.
No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, UAE law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason